Summary: Designed to bring you from your current level of knowledge to a fully advanced ECG interpreter, this book features 200+ full-size, real-life ECGs accompanied by thorough explanations and analyses. Edition/Copyright: 01
Presented in a clear and casual writing style, the book's leveled approach takes a complex subject and makes it simple. Whether you are an EMT, nurse, medical student, or physician wanting to learn or brush up on your knowledge of electrocardiography, this text w ...show moreill meet your needs.
Containing more than 200 ECG strips, 12-Lead ECG is designed to be accessed by three different levels of readers--beginner, intermediate, and advanced--and is designed to grow with you as your knowledge of electrocardiography progresses.
The text has been created to be continuously useful during your development and is intended to be read and reread as you advance in your knowledge and comfort level with the material. By rereading the material at increasingly advanced levels, you will get more out of the material and retain it with greater use.
- Over 240 full-size real-life ECG strips--more than any other text currently available.
- Each chapter introduces background information which is followed by ECG strips, analyses, and interpretations. These full-size ECGs from real patients give readers the best preparation for interpreting real ECGs they will come across on the job.
- Unike other texts, this books is set up to be accessed by three different levels of readers.
- Level 1 provides basic information for the beginning student who has had minimal experience interpreting ECGs.
- Level 2 provides intermediate information applicable to those with a basic understanding of the principles of electrocardiography, but who want to solidify and expand upon that knowledge.
- Level 3 provides advanced information for those who have some mastery of electrocardiography, such as advanced practitioners.
- www.12leadECG.com provides you with additional sample ECGs, an online glossary, flashcards, and related web links to enhance your knowledge and understanding of ECGs.
- The format of the text allows you to move at your own speed by providing information in "bite-sized chunks." The casual, informal writing style facilitates learning regardless of the reader's level of ECG knowledge.
Publisher: Jones & Bartlett Publishers
Other Editions of 12-Lead ECG : The Art of Interpretation: