Summary: When health care providers carry Mosby's Medical Drug Reference 1999-2000 in their pocket, essential drug information is seconds away. This handy pocket size book covers more than 850 generic and 2,600 trade drugs for patients of all ages. Organized in an easy-to-use, alphabetical format, the two-color reference features tables of comparative data, formulas for calculating drug dosages, useful conversion information, and cost of therapy. Additionally, a compre ...show morehensive index lists generic and trade names, and a therapeutic index allows prescribers to easily locate drugs for a broad range of clinical indications. It's the portable drug reference practitioners rely on for the most accurate information. Edition/Copyright: 99
- Focuses on most commonly prescribed drugs, side effects and interactions.
- Gives dosages and routes for all ages - adult, geriatric and pediatric - to enable the clinician to alter therapies for patients in all age groups.
- Provides clinically relevant material in a format designed for rapid access.
- Drug monographs are organized alphabetically by generic name to encourage quick retrieval of information.
- Provides all the drug information you need, including available forms and cost of therapy.
- Contains a therapeutic index, which lists drugs most often used to treat common disorders, so user can quickly locate key drugs.
- Includes a special considerations section (patient/family education, monitoring parameters, and clinical pearls) in monographs to provide clinically applicable information affecting drug therapy.
Publisher: C.V. Mosby Co.
Year Published: 1999