Summary: Elsevier and the American Medical Association have partnered to co-publish this HCPCS Level II reference by Carol J. Buck!
Code efficiently and optimize reimbursement with 2011 HCPCS Level II (Professional Edition). This professional reference presents the latest Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS) codes in a convenient, spiral-bound, full-color format designed to help you ensure compliance with coding regulations and confidently locate ...show more information on specific codes, manage supply reimbursement, report patient data, and more.
* Full-color design helps you locate and identify codes with speed and accuracy.
* Convenient spiral binding provides easy access in practice settings.
* UNIQUE! Full-color Netter's Anatomy artwork provides a reference to complex anatomic information.
* American Dental Association (ADA) CDT Dental Codes are included to provide complete access to all codes in one place.
* Drug code annotations help you quickly and easily identify brand name drugs as well as drugs that appear on the National Drug Class (NDC) directory and other Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved drugs.
* At-a-glance code listings highlight all new, revised, and deleted codes for 2011.
* ASC payment and status indicators help you determine which codes are payable in the Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment System to ensure accurate reporting and appropriate reimbursement.
* Age/Sex edits identify codes for use only with patients of a specific age or sex to ensure accurate reporting.
* Coding Clinics drawn from American Hospital Association HCPCS citations help you find expanded information about specific codes and their usage.
* Durable medical equipment, prosthetics, orthotics, and supplies (DMEPOS) indicators help you easily identify supplies to report to durable medical third-party payers.
* Quantity feature highlights the units of services allowable per patient, per day as listed in the Medically Unlikely Edits (MUEs) for enhanced accuracy on claims.
* Appendices reflecting the latest CMS, PQRI, NAR, and NCCI standards help you ensure compliance with current coding regulations.
* UNIQUE! Color-coded Table of Drugs similar to the ICD-9-CM drug table makes it easier to find specific drug information.
* Updated Internet Only Manual (IOM) section provides essential information on carrier-specific and Medicare-specific regulations to ensure coding accuracy.
* Coding updates on the companion codingupdates.com website keep you informed of changes to ICD codes.
* Affordable pricing provides unparalleled value at a reasonable cost.
* The latest codes help you maintain compliance with current Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS) standards. ...show less
More prices and sellers below.