on Orders of $25 or more*
|Get your books quickly and easily... and pay nothing for shipping. Just order $25 or more and standard shipping is on us (excludes Marketplace and Rental offerings).|
|$3.99 flat rate|
|UPS 2nd Day Air*||$11.99 flat rate|
|UPS Next Day Air*||$19.98 flat rate|
* Not available for PO boxes and APO/FPO
** Saturday delivery is only available in certain areas. UPS standard rates apply.
*** Separate shipping rates apply for bulk orders
Masters, Andy : College Author/Speaker
Andy Masters is a nationally recognized college Author/Speaker, who presents Orientation, Leadership, Greek, and Career programs. Andy is author of the books "37 Keys to College Success: Balancing Student Life and Academics," and "Life After College: What to Expect and How to Succeed in Your Career." Andy speaks with passion to students about getting the most out of their college experience. His programs show students the power of prioritization, time management, and college development for career success.
Andy Masters got the most out of his college experience in undergraduate school, serving as SGA President at the University of Missouri-St. Louis in 1993-94, and earning "Greek Man of the Year" honors representing Sigma Tau Gamma Fraternity. Andy earned a Bachelors Degree in both Communications and Political Science. He later achieved Distinguished Graduate honors at Webster University, where he earned a Masters Degree in Human Resources Development, and a Masters Degree in Marketing.
Andy offers a free campus-wide program to any colleges who use his books for required course reading or campus event (minimum order 1,000). Andy is a member of the Association for the Promotion of Campus Activities (APCA) and the National Speakers Association (NSA). Andy can be contacted at (314)368-2250 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. His website is www.life-after-college.com.
1. Create Your College Goals, Then Achieve Them
2. Reach Your Academic Potential
3. Control Your Schedule; Don't Let Your Schedule Control You
4. Join at Least One Campus Organization
5. Be an Outgoing Member of an Organization
6. Stay Positive
7. Seek Help and Assistance When You Need It
8. Focus On One Task at a Time
9. Take Classes You Are Interested In
10. Go to Class
11. Don't Wait Until the End of College to Stop Procrastinating
12. Consider the Great Benefits of a Double Major
13. Embrace Leadership Opportunities
14. Push Yourself Outside Your Comfort Zone
15. Learn to Be a Great Communicator
16. Capitalize on the Power of Networking NOW
17. Be a Great Friend
18. Find a Mentor
19. Be a Mentor
20. Get to Know Professors and Administrators
21. Experience the World Outside Your Campus
22. Catch the Spirit of Community Service
23. Get Involved On Campus
24. Consider the Pros and Cons of Graduate School
25. Formulate a Career Strategy NOW
26. Gain Job/Internship Experience
27. Develop Your Skills and Talents
28. Don't Waste Your Talents
29. Keep Your Finances in Order
30. Take Care Of Yourself
31. Become Technologically Savvy
32. Strive for Excellence in Everything You Do
33. Do the Right Thing
34. If You're Going to Drink, Drink Responsibly
35. Keep a Firm Grasp on Your Priorities
36. Take Pride in Your College for Life
37. Have a Blast
Get Free Shipping on orders over $25 (not including Rental and Marketplace). Order arrives in 5-10 business days.
Need it faster?
We offer fast, flat-rate expedited shipping options.
|Sell it back by:|
|Guaranteed cash back:|
|Cost of this book|
after cash back:
Take advantage of Guaranteed Cash Back. Send your book to us in good condition before the end of the buyback period, we'll send YOU a check, and you'll pay less for your textbooks!
When you're done with this book, sell it back to Textbooks.com. In addition to the best possible buyback price, you'll get an extra 10% cash back just for being a customer.
We buy good-condition used textbooks year 'round, 24/7. No matter where you bought it, Textbooks.com will buy your textbooks for the most cash.
Being online is not required for reading an eTextbook after successfully downloading it. You must only be connected to the Internet duringthe download process.
What is the Marketplace?
It's another way for you to get the right price on the books you need. We approved every Marketplace vendor to sell their books on Textbooks.com, so you know they're all reliable.
What are Marketplace shipping options?
Marketplace items do not qualify for free shipping. When ordering from the Marketplace, please specify whether you want the seller to send your book Standard ($3.99/item) or Express ($6.99/item). To get free shipping over $25, just order directly from Textbooks.com instead of through the Marketplace.
FREE UPS 2nd Day Air TermsRental and Marketplace items are excluded. Offer is valid from 1/21/2013 12:00PM to 1/23/2013 11:59AM CST. Your order must be placed by 12 Noon CST to be processed on the same day. Minimum order value is $100.00 excluding Rental and Marketplace items. To redeem this offer, select "FREE UPS 2ND DAY AIR" at checkout. Offer not is not valid on previous orders.