Aleks Users Guide And Access Code Stand Alone - 04 edition
This edition has also been released as:
Summary: New Features
...show lessEdition/Copyright: 04
- ALEKS - Accounting Cycle focuses on all of the key topics covered in a six week period for the financial accounting course. Topics include: Transactions and Financial Statements, Journal Entries, Adjusting Entries, Closing Process and Financial Statements, and Merchandising Accounting.
- ALEKS for the Accounting Cycle builds problem-solving skills as the program has students solve ...show more accounting problems, not just answer multiple -choice questions. With ALEKS for the Accounting Cycle, students will create journal entries and build financial statements to help develop mastery of the critical skills needed to succeed in the financial accounting course.
- Web Based: ALEKS uses a standard browser for easy Internet access. The students or the instructor can work in ALEKS anywhere and anytime they have access to the Internet.
- ALEKS motivates students because ALEKS can tell what a student knows, doesn't know, and is most ready to learn next. ALEKS does this using the ALEKS Assessment and Knowledge Space Theory as an artificial intelligence engine to exactly identify a student's knowledge of accounting. When students focus on precisely what they are ready to learn, they build the confidence and learning momentum that fuel success.
- ALEKS makes the instructor's job easier. ALEKS individualizes the study process, filling in knowledge gaps and enabling instructors to spend more time in the classroom on discussion and decision analysis. The comprehensive Course Management System further enhances the ability of instructors to track student progress and content mastery.
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Publishing Company
Year Published: 2004