1. Promoting Healthy Behavior Change 2. Psychosocial Health: Being Mentally, Emotionally, Socially, and Spiritually Well 3. Managing Stress: Coping With Life's Challenges 4. Violence and Abuse: Creating Healthy Environments
II. CREATING HEALTHY AND CARING RELATIONSHIPS
5. Healthy Relationships: Communicating Effectively with Friends, Family, and Significant Others 6. Sexuality: Choices in Sexual Behavior 7. Reproductive Choices: Making Responsible Decisions
III. CHOOSING A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE
8. Nutrition: Eating for Optimum Health 9. Managing Your Weight 10. Personal Fitness: Improving Health Through Exercise
IV. AVOIDING RISKS FROM HARMFUL HABITS
11. Addictions and Addictive Behavior: Threats to Wellness 12. Drinking Responsibly: A Lifestyle Challenge on Campus 13. Tobacco and Caffeine: Daily Pleasures, Daily Challenges 14. Illicit Drugs: Use, Misuse, and Abuse
V. PREVENTING AND FIGHTING DISEASE
15. Cardiovascular Disease: Reducing Your Risk 16. Cancer: Reducing Your Risk 17. Infectious Diseases and Sexually Transmitted Infections: Risks and Responsibilities 18. Noninfectious Conditions: The Modern Maladies
VI. FACING LIFE'S CHALLENGE
19. Healthy Aging: A Lifelong Process 20. Dying and Death: The Final Transition 21. Environmental Health: Thinking Globally, Acting Locally 22. Consumerism: Selecting Health Care Products and Services 23. Complementary and Alternative Medicine: New Choices and Responsibilities for
Healthwise Consumers Appendix A: Injury Prevention and Emergency Care Appendix B: Nutritive Value of Selected Foods Glossary References Index
0805332499 New. Hardly ever used. This books Ships now if ordered before 2pm CST. All pages are guaranteed to be intact. Availability of CD or DVD or other resource materials that may come with this...show more book is not guaranteed. May or may not contain CD/DVD/Access codes or other resource materials unless specifically specified by us regardless of what some title package description may represent. Express delivery available strictly on demand. ...show less
$76.97 +$3.99 s/h
GTBBooks Arcadia, CA
Softcover New in new dust jacket. [BRAND NEW] [FREE UPGRADE to FedEx, UPS Express or USPS Priority] [Receive your book fast] [clean wrapped] [well protected] [ships same day or within 1 business d...show moreay] [Authentic book as described] [Free tracking number] [Genuine US Bookstore] [We also ship international, international orders ship via FedEx, UPS, or USPS] ...show less
$95.55 +$3.99 s/h
DINOSBOOKS Bellevue, WA
New New Book. Paperback. Tenth Edition. Nice Gift. Best Buy. Shipping Same Day.
$105.00 +$3.99 s/h
bluehouse acton, MA
$125.00 +$3.99 s/h
bluehouse acton, MA
Free Shipping Get Free Shipping on orders over $25 (not including Rental and Marketplace). Order arrives in 5-10 business days.
Need it faster? We offer fast, flat-rate expedited shipping options.
Not the right book for you? We'll gladly take it back within 30 days.
To return an eTextbook:
Your eTextbook is non-returnable once it's been activated. You must contact us about returning your eTextbook before you activate it.
Returns are accepted within 30 days of the purchase date on your order confirmation.
This book qualifies for guaranteed cash back! Buy it now for , then:
Sell it back by:
Guaranteed cash back:
Cost of this book after cash back:
Take advantage of Guaranteed Cash Back. Send your book to us in good condition before the end of the buyback period, we'll send YOU a check, and you'll pay less for your textbooks!
If you find this book for less on Amazon.com (direct from Amazon, not marketplace sellers), we'll match it.
In our warehouse, waiting to ship directly to you.
We hand-inspect every used textbook to make sure it's in good condition.
Buy it now. Sell it later! Get an extra 10% cash back.
Sell this textbook for cash!
When you're done with this book, sell it back to Textbooks.com. In addition to the the best possible buyback price, you'll get an extra 10% cash back just for being a customer.
We buy good-condition used textbooks year 'round, 24/7. No matter where you bought it, Textbooks.com will buy your textbooks for the most cash.
We hand-inspect every one of our used textbooks to ensure good condition.
Our used textbooks do NOT have:
Missing or torn pages
Missing or torn cover
Torn or damaged binding
A broken spine
This textbook has never been used.
Due to the size of eTextbooks, a high-speed internet connection (cable modem, DSL, LAN) is required for download stability and speed. Your connection can be wired or wireless.
Being online is not required for reading an eTextbook after successfully downloading it. You must only be connected to the Internet during the download process.
Windows XP, Windows Vista or Mac OS X 10.3 or above
At least 280 MB RAM, a 600 mHZ processor and 110 MB of hard drive space
1024x768 (or larger) screen resolution
What is the Marketplace? It's another way for you to get the right price on the books you need. We approved every Marketplace vendor to sell their books on Textbooks.com, so you know they're all reliable.
What are Marketplace shipping options? Marketplace items do not qualify for free shipping. When ordering from the Marketplace, please specify whether you want the seller to send your book Standard ($3.99/item) or Express ($6.99/item). To get free shipping over $25, just order directly from Textbooks.com instead of through the Marketplace.
FREE UPS 2nd Day Air Terms
Rental and Marketplace items are excluded. Offer is valid from 1/21/2013 12:00PM to 1/23/2013 11:59AM CST. Your order must be placed by 12 Noon CST to be processed on the same day. Minimum order value is $100.00 excluding Rental and Marketplace items. To redeem this offer, select "FREE UPS 2ND DAY AIR" at checkout. Offer not is not valid on previous orders.
Compared to the prices of new and used, sold directly from Amazon.com (not marketplace sellers). If you find Amazon.com directly selling the textbook for a lower price, WE'LL MATCH IT...GUARANTEED. details