The Addiction Treatment Planner, Third Edition provides all the elements necessary to quickly and easily develop formal treatment plans that satisfy the demands of HMOs, managed care companies, third-party payors, and state and federal review agencies.
- This Third Edition includes new language for evidence-based care that fits mandates set forth by the American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM), which are being adopted by most state accrediting bodies
- New chapters cover chronic pain, dangerousness/lethality, opioid dependence, and self-care
- Saves you hours of time-consuming paperwork, yet offers the freedom to develop customized treatment plans
- Organized around 42 main presenting problems, including chemical and nonchemical addictions such as substance abuse, eating disorders, schizoid traits, and others
- Over 1,000 well-crafted, clear statements describe the behavioral manifestations of each relational problem, long-term goals, short-term objectives, and clinically tested treatment options
- Easy-to-use reference format helps locate treatment plan components by behavioral problem or DSM-IV-TR® diagnosis
- Includes a sample treatment plan that conforms to the requirements of most third-party payors and accrediting agencies (including HCFA, JCAHO, and NCQA)