Summary: For courses in Paramedic, Advanced Cardiac Life Support, and Airway Management.
Providing an extensive amount of practical information in an easy-to-read format, this is the complete text on emergency airway management. Written for all providers of emergency services, it covers the broad spectrum of airway management--from basic techniques through advanced procedures.
< ...show moreLI>Progressive presentation of information--As found in new ACLS recommendations. ...show lessEdition/Copyright: 02
- Makes it easier for students to follow concepts, and it follows standards of care.
- In-depth discussion of common and uncommon complications--Not found in other texts.
- Enables students to identify, recognize, and correct problems promptly.
- Numerous illustrations throughout--Highlights techniques used in basic and advanced airway skills.
- Offers students a visual learning perspective when following sequence of techniques.
- Case studies--With corresponding discussions of possible solutions.
- Shows students how to apply learned concepts to real-life situations.
- Comprehensive, up-to-date information on airway management equipment--Includes dispelling myths of commonly used airway adjuncts.
- Eliminates confusion and erroneous information in airway management.
Publisher: Prentice Hall, Inc.
Year Published: 2002