Summary: The ALEKS Worktexts are designed to help you get the greatest benefit from your ALEKS subscription. Even in our digital age, there are times when you want to study while a computer is not available. Edition/Copyright: 01
The ALEKS Worktexts are designed to reinforce ALEKS with additional examples and practice problems, and to allow tear-out sheets for classroom assignments.
Students purchase the package containing the ALEKS Worktext and a copy of the ALEKS User's Gui ...show morede, which contains their individualized access code, at your local campus bookstore.
- Additional web-based tutorial materials are accessed through the links on the "Explain" pages for any given ALEKS item/objective, and may include:
- Electronic versions of the Worktext pages (in PDF form) for the ALEKS item/objective being studied.
- Narrated video tutorials (in Shockwave form) for the ALEKS item/objective being studied.
- Interactive Applications (in Java) for the ALEKS item/objective being studied--a Worktext-specific example that has been animated for the Web. Students can alter input values and observe changes in the animations and accompanying formulas.
- The worktext provides an additional explanation and related problems for the item/objective being studied.
- These pages are perforated to allow for homework assignments to be submitted.
Publisher: Glencoe / Macmillan / McGraw-Hill
Year Published: 2001