Summary: The only book with nursing care plans for all core clinical areas, All-In-One Care Planning Resource, 3rd Edition, provides more than 100 care plans with the nursing diagnoses and interventions you need to know to care for patients in all settings. It includes care plans for pediatric, maternity, and psychiatric nursing in addition to medical-surgical nursing, so you can use just one book throughout your entire nursing curriculum. A new online care plan tutori ...show moreal walks you through the steps of creating care plans, and updates keep you current with the latest clinical developments, new pharmacologic treatments, QSEN patient safety standards, and evidence-based practice guidelines. Edited by Pamela Swearingen, this book is known for its clear, straightforward approach, its practical and consistent format, and its detailed rationales. Edition/Copyright: 3RD 12
- Updates from clinical experts ensure the most current, accurate, and clinically relevant content available.
- A consistent format for each care plan allows faster lookup of key content, with headings for Overview/Pathophysiology, Health Care Setting, Assessment, Diagnostic Tests, Nursing Diagnoses, Desired Outcomes, Interventions with Rationales, and Patient-Family Teaching and Discharge Planning.
- Color-coded sections for medical-surgical, maternity, pediatric, and psychiatric nursing make it easy to find information quickly.
- Prioritized nursing diagnoses are listed in order of importance and physiologic need.
- A two-column format for nursing assessments/interventions and rationales makes it easier to scan information.
- Detailed rationales for each nursing intervention help you to apply concepts to clinical practice.
- Outcome criteria with specific timelines help you to set realistic goals for nursing outcomes and provide quality, cost-effective care.
- NANDA-I taxonomy updates
Publisher: C.V. Mosby Co.