on Orders of $25 or more*
|Get your books quickly and easily... and pay nothing for shipping. Just order $25 or more and standard shipping is on us (excludes Marketplace and Rental offerings).|
|$3.99 flat rate|
|UPS 2nd Day Air*||$11.99 flat rate|
|UPS Next Day Air*||$19.98 flat rate|
* Not available for PO boxes and APO/FPO
** Saturday delivery is only available in certain areas. UPS standard rates apply.
*** Separate shipping rates apply for bulk orders
Summary: This famous work is a textbook that emphasizes the conceptual and historical continuity of analytic function theory. The second volume broadens from a textbook to a textbook-treatise, covering the "canonical" topics (including elliptic functions, entire and meromorphic functions, as well as conformal mapping, etc.) and other topics nearer the expanding frontier of analytic function theory. In the latter category are the chapters on majorization and on funct ...show moreions holomorphic in a half-plane. ...show lessEdition/Copyright: REV 05
10. Analytic continuation: 10.1 Introduction; 10.2 Rearrangements of power series; 10.3 Analytic functions; 10.4 Singularities; 10.5 Borel monogenic functions; 10.6 Multivalued functions and Riemann surfaces; 10.7 Law of permanence of functional equations
11. Singularities and representation of analytic functions: 11.1 Holomorphy-preserving transformations: I. Integral operators; 11.2 Holomorphy-preserving transformations: II. Differential operators; 11.3 Power series with analytic coefficients; 11.4 Analytic continuation in a star; 11.5 Polynomial series; 11.6 Composition theorems; 11.7 Gap theorems and noncontinuable power series
12. Algebraic functions: 12.1 Local properties; 12.2 Critical points; 12.3 Newton's diagram; 12.4 Riemann surfaces; some concepts of algebraic geometry; 12.5 Rational functions on the surface and Abelian integrals
13. Elliptic functions: 13.1 Doubly-periodic functions; 13.2 The functions of Weierstrass; 13.3 Some further properties of elliptic functions; 13.4 On the functions of Jacobi; 13.5 The theta functions; 13.6 Modular functions
14. Entire and meromorphic functions: 14.1 Order relations for entire functions; 14.2 Entire functions of finite order; 14.3 Functions with real zeros; 14.4 Characteristic functions; 14.5 Picard's and Landau's theorems; 14.6 The second fundamental theorem; 14.7 Defect relations
15. Normal families: 15.1 Schwarz's lemma and hyperbolic measure; 15.2 Normal families; 15.3 Induced convergence; 15.4 Applications
16. Lemniscates: 16.1 Chebichev polynomials; 16.2 The transfinite diameter; 16.3 Additive set functions; Radon-Stieltjes integrals; 16.4 Logarithmic capacity; 16.5 Green's function; Hilbert's theorem; 16.6 Runge's theorem; 16.7 Overconvergence
17. Conformal mapping: 17.1 Riemann's mapping theorem; 17.2 The kernel function; 17.3 Fekete polynomials and the exterior mapping problem; 17.4 Univalent functions; 17.5 The boundary problem; 17.6 Special mappings; 17.7 The theorem of Bloch
18. Majorization: 18.1 The Phragmén-Lindelöf principle; 18.2 Dirichlet's problem; Lindelöf's principle; 18.3 Harmonic measure; 18.4 The Nevanlinna-Ahlfors-Heins theorems; 18.5 Subordination
19. Functions holomorphic in a half-plane: 19.1 The Hardy-Lebesgue classes; 19.2 Bounded functions; 19.3 Growth-measuring functions; 19.4 Remarks on Laplace-Stieltjes integrals
Get Free Shipping on orders over $25 (not including Rental and Marketplace). Order arrives in 5-10 business days.
Need it faster?
We offer fast, flat-rate expedited shipping options.
|Sell it back by:|
|Guaranteed cash back:|
|Cost of this book|
after cash back:
Take advantage of Guaranteed Cash Back. Send your book to us in good condition before the end of the buyback period, we'll send YOU a check, and you'll pay less for your textbooks!
When you're done with this book, sell it back to Textbooks.com. In addition to the the best possible buyback price, you'll get an extra 10% cash back just for being a customer.
We buy good-condition used textbooks year 'round, 24/7. No matter where you bought it, Textbooks.com will buy your textbooks for the most cash.
Being online is not required for reading an eTextbook after successfully downloading it. You must only be connected to the Internet during the download process.
What is the Marketplace?
It's another way for you to get the right price on the books you need. We approved every Marketplace vendor to sell their books on Textbooks.com, so you know they're all reliable.
What are Marketplace shipping options?
Marketplace items do not qualify for free shipping. When ordering from the Marketplace, please specify whether you want the seller to send your book Standard ($3.99/item) or Express ($6.99/item). To get free shipping over $25, just order directly from Textbooks.com instead of through the Marketplace.
FREE UPS 2nd Day Air TermsRental and Marketplace items are excluded. Offer is valid from 1/21/2013 12:00PM to 1/23/2013 11:59AM CST. Your order must be placed by 12 Noon CST to be processed on the same day. Minimum order value is $100.00 excluding Rental and Marketplace items. To redeem this offer, select "FREE UPS 2ND DAY AIR" at checkout. Offer not is not valid on previous orders.