Summary: The Analytical Lexicon to the Greek New Testament was created to aid in the study of the Greek New Testament, using sophisticated computer resources to ensure an accurate, helpful, and in-depth analysis of the word forms that make up the New Testament. Its combination of features sets it apart from all previously published analytical lexicons:
- Based on the UBS 3d edition (revised).
- Includes both ac ...show morecepted and variant readings
- Consistent with today's standard Greek lexicons
- Gives the frequency of each inflected form, verse references for forms that occur only once
- Includes Goodrick-Kohlenberger numbers for all words
- Includes principal parts for all verbs
- Contains a grammatical section with a discussion of paradigms and explanations as to why paradigms are formed as they are
Most significantly, The Analytical Lexicon to the Greek New Testament is keyed to the author's Morphology of Biblical Greek, which explains in detail why some Greek words follow certain patterns and other Greek words follow seemingly very different patterns.
The Analytical Lexicon to the Greek New Testament is more than a tool for quick reference--it provides the Greek student or scholar with an index to another body of literature. ...show lessEdition/Copyright: 92
Publisher: Zondervan Pub. House
Year Published: 1992