on Orders of $25 or more*
|Get your books quickly and easily... and pay nothing for shipping. Just order $25 or more and standard shipping is on us (excludes Marketplace and Rental offerings).|
|$3.99 flat rate|
|UPS 2nd Day Air*||$11.99 flat rate|
|UPS Next Day Air*||$19.98 flat rate|
* Not available for PO boxes and APO/FPO
** Saturday delivery is only available in certain areas. UPS standard rates apply.
*** Separate shipping rates apply for bulk orders
Summary: Eric Wise has been a college instructor for 15 years.Edition/Copyright: 8TH 08
1. Organs, Systems, and Organization of the Body
3. Cell Structure and Function
5. Integumentary System
6. Introduction to the Skeletal System
7. Appendicular Skeleton
8. Axial Skeleton: Vertebrae, Ribs, Sternum, Hyoid
9. Axial Skeleton: Skull
11. Muscle Physiology
12. Introduction to the Study of Muscles and Muscles of the Shoulder and Upper Extremity
13. Muscles of the Hip, Thigh, Leg, and Foot
14. Muscles of the Head and Neck
15. Muscles of the Torso
16. Introduction to the Nervous System
17. Brain and Cranial Nerves
18. Spinal Cord and Somatic Nerves
19. Nervous System Physiology: Stimuli and Reflexes
20. Introduction to Sensory Receptors
21. Taste and Smell
22. Eye and Vision
23. Ear, Hearing, and Balance
24. Endocrine System
26. Blood Tests and Typing
27. Structure of the Heart
28. Electrical Conductivity of the Heart
29. Functions of the Heart
30. Introduction to Blood Vessels and Arteries of the Upper Body
31. Arteries of the Lower Body
32. Veins and Special Circulations
33. Function of Vessels and the Lymphatic System
34. Blood Vessels and Blood Pressure
35. Structure of the Respiratory System
36. Respiratory Function, Breathing, and Respiration
37. Physiology of Exercise and Pulmonary Health
38. Anatomy of the Digestive System
39. Digestive Physiology
40. Anatomy of the Urinary System
42. Male Reproductive System
43. Female Reproductive System
Appendix A Measurement Conversions
Appendix B Preparation of Materials
Appendix C Lab Reports
Get Free Shipping on orders over $25 (not including Rental and Marketplace). Order arrives in 5-10 business days.
Need it faster?
We offer fast, flat-rate expedited shipping options.
|Sell it back by:|
|Guaranteed cash back:|
|Cost of this book|
after cash back:
Take advantage of Guaranteed Cash Back. Send your book to us in good condition before the end of the buyback period, we'll send YOU a check, and you'll pay less for your textbooks!
When you're done with this book, sell it back to Textbooks.com. In addition to the the best possible buyback price, you'll get an extra 10% cash back just for being a customer.
We buy good-condition used textbooks year 'round, 24/7. No matter where you bought it, Textbooks.com will buy your textbooks for the most cash.
Being online is not required for reading an eTextbook after successfully downloading it. You must only be connected to the Internet during the download process.
What is the Marketplace?
It's another way for you to get the right price on the books you need. We approved every Marketplace vendor to sell their books on Textbooks.com, so you know they're all reliable.
What are Marketplace shipping options?
Marketplace items do not qualify for free shipping. When ordering from the Marketplace, please specify whether you want the seller to send your book Standard ($3.99/item) or Express ($6.99/item). To get free shipping over $25, just order directly from Textbooks.com instead of through the Marketplace.
FREE UPS 2nd Day Air TermsRental and Marketplace items are excluded. Offer is valid from 1/21/2013 12:00PM to 1/23/2013 11:59AM CST. Your order must be placed by 12 Noon CST to be processed on the same day. Minimum order value is $100.00 excluding Rental and Marketplace items. To redeem this offer, select "FREE UPS 2ND DAY AIR" at checkout. Offer not is not valid on previous orders.