PART 1: THE LEGAL AND SOCIAL ENVIRONMENT OF BUSINESS.
1. The Nature and Sources of Law. 2. The Court System and Dispute Resolution. 3. Business Ethics, Social Forces, and the Law. 4. The Constitution as the Foundation of the Legal Environment. 5. Government Regulation of Competition and Prices. 6. Administrative Agencies. 7. The Legal Environment of International Trade. 8. Crimes. 9. Torts. 10. Intellectual Property Rights and the Internet. 11. Cyberlaw.
PART 2: CONTRACTS.
12. Nature and Classes of Contracts: Contracting on the Internet. 13. The Agreement. 14. Capacity and Genuine Assent. 15. Consideration. 16. Legality and Public Policy. 17. Form of Paper and Electronic Contracts. 18. Interpretation of Contracts. 19. Third Persons and Contracts. 20. Discharge of Contracts. 21. Breach of Contract and Remedies.
PART 3: PERSONAL PROPERTY AND BAILMENTS.
22. Personal Property. 23. Bailments. 24. Legal Aspects of Supply Chain Management.
PART 4: SALES AND LEASES OF PERSONAL PROPERTY.
25. Nature and Form of Sales. 26. Passage of Title and Risk of Loss: Rights of Parties. 27. Warranties and Other Product Liability Theories. 28. Obligations and Performance. 29. Remedies for Breach of Sales Contracts. 30. Consumer Protection.
PART 5: NEGOTIABLE INSTRUMENTS.
31. Kinds of Instruments, Parties, and Negotiability. 32. Transfer of Negotiable Instruments and Warranties of Parties. 33. Rights of Holders, Defenses, and Liability Issues. 34. Checks and Funds Transfers.
PART 6: DEBTOR-CREDITOR RELATIONS AND RISK MANAGEMENT.
35. Secured Transactions in Personal Property. 36. Other Security Devices. 37. Bankruptcy. 38. Insurance.
PART 7: AGENCY AND EMPLOYMENT.
39. Agency. 40. Third Persons in Agency. 41. Regulation of Employment. 42. Equal Employment Opportunity Law.
List Price: $120.95
Used Currently Sold Out
New Currently Sold Out
Due back 12/19/2014
Save $110.96 (92%)
Free return shipping
21-day satisfaction guarantee
CDs or access codes may not be included
Marketplace sellers starting at $1.99
18 more offers below.
Additional Sellers for Anderson's Business Law and the Legal Environment : Standard Volume
Just for you, we curate a growing list of independent booksellers, giving you even MORE choices when shopping for your textbooks.
Keep in mind: Marketplace orders do NOT qualify for free shipping.More about the Marketplace
Free Shipping Get Free Shipping on orders over $25 (not including Rental and Marketplace). Order arrives in 5-10 business days.
Need it faster? We offer fast, flat-rate expedited shipping options.
Not the right book for you? We'll gladly take it back within 30 days.
To return an eTextbook:
Your eTextbook is non-returnable once it's been activated. You must contact us about returning your eTextbook before you activate it.
Returns are accepted within 30 days of the purchase date on your order confirmation.
This book qualifies for guaranteed cash back! Buy it now for , then:
Sell it back by:
Guaranteed cash back:
Cost of this book after cash back:
Take advantage of Guaranteed Cash Back. Send your book to us in good condition before the end of the buyback period, we'll send YOU a check, and you'll pay less for your textbooks!
If you find this book for less on Amazon.com (direct from Amazon, not marketplace sellers), we'll match it.
In our warehouse, waiting to ship directly to you.
We hand-inspect every used textbook to make sure it's in good condition.
Buy it now. Sell it later!
Sell this textbook for cash!
When you're done with this book, sell it back to Textbooks.com. In addition to the best possible buyback price, you'll get an extra 10% cash back just for being a customer.
We buy good-condition used textbooks year 'round, 24/7. No matter where you bought it, Textbooks.com will buy your textbooks for the most cash.
We hand-inspect every one of our used textbooks to ensure good condition.
Our used textbooks do NOT have:
Missing or torn pages
Missing or torn cover
Torn or damaged binding
A broken spine
This textbook has never been used.
Due to the size of eTextbooks, a high-speed internet connection (cable modem, DSL, LAN) is required for download stability and speed. Your connection can be wired or wireless.
Being online is not required for reading an eTextbook after successfully downloading it. You must only be connected to the Internet duringthe download process.
Windows XP, Windows Vista or Mac OS X 10.3 or above
At least 280 MB RAM, a 600 mHZ processor and 110 MB of hard drive space
1024x768 (or larger) screen resolution
What is the Marketplace? It's another way for you to get the right price on the books you need. We approved every Marketplace vendor to sell their books on Textbooks.com, so you know they're all reliable.
What are Marketplace shipping options? Marketplace items do not qualify for free shipping. When ordering from the Marketplace, please specify whether you want the seller to send your book Standard ($3.99/item) or Express ($6.99/item). To get free shipping over $25, just order directly from Textbooks.com instead of through the Marketplace.
FREE UPS 2nd Day Air Terms
Rental and Marketplace items are excluded. Offer is valid from 1/21/2013 12:00PM to 1/23/2013 11:59AM CST. Your order must be placed by 12 Noon CST to be processed on the same day. Minimum order value is $100.00 excluding Rental and Marketplace items. To redeem this offer, select "FREE UPS 2ND DAY AIR" at checkout. Offer not is not valid on previous orders.