Summary: Animal Feeding and Nutrition by Marshall H. Jurgens, Ninth Edition, is written in a clear and concise outline format, reducing the vast amount of reading sometimes necessary for complete coverage of feeding practices.Edition/Copyright: 9TH 02
This edition is organized around four basic topics, giving your students all the information they'll need to understand the applied concepts of animal feeds and feeding methods:
- Th ...show moree Nutrients - classifications, recommended levels, and an up-to-date review of nutrients and digestion
- Feedstuffs and Feed Additives - classification, characteristics, preparation, feeding laws and regulation
- Procedures in Ration Formulization
- Feeding Requirements and Guides - updated nutrition requirement tables for swine, beef, dairy, sheep, horses, poultry, dogs, and cats.
Choose Animal Feeding and Nutrition for these unique features:
- Examples of various problem-solving and ration-formulation techniques that help your students with procedures in mathematical solutions
- Expanded information on implants for growth stimulation
- Updated information on feeding systems
- An Instructor's Manual with over 12 student exercises
Publisher: Kendall/Hunt Pub. Co.
Year Published: 2002