Summary: Animal Feeding and Nutrition by Marshall H. Jurgens, Ninth Edition, is written in a clear and concise outline format, reducing the vast amount of reading sometimes necessary for complete coverage of feeding practices.
This edition is organized around four basic topics, giving your students all the information they'll need to understand the applied concepts of animal feeds and feeding methods:
- Th ...show moree Nutrients - classifications, recommended levels, and an up-to-date review of nutrients and digestion
- Feedstuffs and Feed Additives - classification, characteristics, preparation, feeding laws and regulation
- Procedures in Ration Formulization
- Feeding Requirements and Guides - updated nutrition requirement tables for swine, beef, dairy, sheep, horses, poultry, dogs, and cats.
Choose Animal Feeding and Nutrition for these unique features:
...show lessEdition/Copyright: 9TH 02
- Examples of various problem-solving and ration-formulation techniques that help your students with procedures in mathematical solutions
- Expanded information on implants for growth stimulation
- Updated information on feeding systems
- An Instructor's Manual with over 12 student exercises
Publisher: Kendall/Hunt Pub. Co.
Year Published: 2002