This edition has also been released as:
Summary: South-Western's latest keyboarding text, Applied Computer Keyboarding, is perfect for learning to compose at a keyboard. Combining the tried and true method of the industry's leading keyboarding textbook, Century 21 Keyboarding and Information Processing, with an emphasis on document creation, the authors have created a textbook that will change the way students work at their computers. This book will teach students not only the basics of typing, but also formatting, ...show more word processing, and proper language skills. This edition combines 50 lessons of new-key learning and technique mastery with 25 lessons of word processing and document formatting instruction, providing many activities along the way. Edition/Copyright: 4TH 99
- Takes a generic software approach to allow teachers the flexibility to teach using any software suite.
- Grouping of lessons allows teachers to customize their courses and choose the sections they want to emphasize.
- Timed Writings, Language & Writing Skills, Skills Builders, Assessment, and Word Processing projects give students a wide variety of activities to apply what they have learned.
- An introduction to the Internet, including activities for navigating the World Wide Web using Uniform Resource Links (URL's), hyperlinks, and keyword searches help students access one of the most powerful forms of communication available today.
- A Symbols Supplement introduces nine symbols associated with computer language and new media technology.
- A handy chart of formatting guides for a memo, business and personal-business letters, an unbound report, and a table, pls a model of each document gives students a quick reference of useful information.
Cover: Other Format
Publisher: South-Western Publishing Co.
Year Published: 1999