Courses at two-year and four-year schools in English, Applied English, or Business English.
Instructs students in current English grammar, capitalization, and punctuation in everyday contexts. Sentence and paragraph structure, vocabulary, spelling and the use of reference materials are taught as a part of everyday tasks such as editing, proofreading and correcting documents, planning and writing documents, managing and processing information. >Features :
- Learning Goals--a quick description of what students needs and how they will use the information opens every Chapter and Learning Unit
- Levels of Learning--language skills divided into quick blocks of learning at three levels that can be selected according to the student's level of ability.
- Writing Tips-- boxes that describe the use of language skills while writing
- Study Tips-- boxes that remind students of key methods for recalling language rules
- You Try It-- practice at the end of each Learning Unit allow students to evaluate their own level of comprehension
- Quality Editing-- simple cases requiring problem-solving and critical thinking where students proofread, edit, or compose actual documents based on cumulative knowledge
- Quick Reference Guide-- summary and example of each key point in every chapter
- Worksheet Exercises-- general practice for all Learning Units that can removed from the textbook and handed in
- Applied Language--cases at the end of each Section utilizing all skills learned to that point