on Orders of $25 or more*
|Get your books quickly and easily... and pay nothing for shipping. Just order $25 or more and standard shipping is on us (excludes Marketplace and Rental offerings).|
|$3.99 flat rate|
|UPS 2nd Day Air*||$11.99 flat rate|
|UPS Next Day Air*||$19.98 flat rate|
* Not available for PO boxes and APO/FPO
** Saturday delivery is only available in certain areas. UPS standard rates apply.
*** Separate shipping rates apply for bulk orders
Capuzzi, David : Portland State University
PART ONE: GROUP WORK WITH CHILDREN.
1. Using the Arts in a Bereavement Group for Children.
2. Life-Threatening Illness in School-Age Children: A Transition Group.
3. Trust and Support: Children of Alcoholics Build Their Own Identities.
4. Friendship Groups: Make a Friend and Be a Friend.
5. Kids Helping Kids: A Group Training for Peer Helpers and Beyond.
PART TWO: GROUP WORK WITH ADOLESCENTS.
6. School Success Skills: A Group for At-Risk Students.
7. Moving to a New School: A Transition Group for Young Adolescents.
8. Peer Networking to Build Resiliency among High School Youth: A Violence Prevention Group.
9. TAG, I'm It: A Counseling Group for Talented and Gifted Adolescents.
10. Effective Communication for Conflict Situations.
11. Adolescents of Divorce: A School-Based Intervention.
12. High School Students Rediscovering Academic Success.
13. The Safe Survivors Group: A Psychoeducational Counseling Group for Adolescent Survivors of Relationship Violence.
PART THREE: GROUP WORK WITH ADULTS.
14. Planning Your Career Adventure: A Group for Career Planners.
15. Grieving Our Losses.
16. Simplify Your Life.
17. The Transition into Parenthood: A Group for Expecting Couples.
18. Using the Wheel of Self-Discovery: A Career Transition Tool.
19. Returning Women Students: A Transition Group.
20. Codependence Recovery for Adults Abused as Children.
21. A Positive Approach to Disciplining Your School-Aged Child.
22. Transitioning into Single Parenthood.
23. Systematic Desensitization for Specified Phobias.
Get Free Shipping on orders over $25 (not including Rental and Marketplace). Order arrives in 5-10 business days.
Need it faster?
We offer fast, flat-rate expedited shipping options.
|Sell it back by:|
|Guaranteed cash back:|
|Cost of this book|
after cash back:
Take advantage of Guaranteed Cash Back. Send your book to us in good condition before the end of the buyback period, we'll send YOU a check, and you'll pay less for your textbooks!
When you're done with this book, sell it back to Textbooks.com. In addition to the best possible buyback price, you'll get an extra 10% cash back just for being a customer.
We buy good-condition used textbooks year 'round, 24/7. No matter where you bought it, Textbooks.com will buy your textbooks for the most cash.
Being online is not required for reading an eTextbook after successfully downloading it. You must only be connected to the Internet duringthe download process.
What is the Marketplace?
It's another way for you to get the right price on the books you need. We approved every Marketplace vendor to sell their books on Textbooks.com, so you know they're all reliable.
What are Marketplace shipping options?
Marketplace items do not qualify for free shipping. When ordering from the Marketplace, please specify whether you want the seller to send your book Standard ($3.99/item) or Express ($6.99/item). To get free shipping over $25, just order directly from Textbooks.com instead of through the Marketplace.
FREE UPS 2nd Day Air TermsRental and Marketplace items are excluded. Offer is valid from 1/21/2013 12:00PM to 1/23/2013 11:59AM CST. Your order must be placed by 12 Noon CST to be processed on the same day. Minimum order value is $100.00 excluding Rental and Marketplace items. To redeem this offer, select "FREE UPS 2ND DAY AIR" at checkout. Offer not is not valid on previous orders.