Asking Questions in Biologyis a guide to the crucial process of enquiry, from a biological perspective.
Key features include:
- Self-test questions and answers
- A range of tests including repeated-measures designs, analysis of covariance, multiple regression and principal components analysis
- Easy-to-use 'Test Finder' and 'Quick Test Finder' guides
- Key topics illustrated with a wide range of examples: from ecology and behaviour to toxicology and parasitology
- Sections on: using online literature databases; plagiarism; presenting findings to a non-scientific audience; and ethical considerations