on Orders of $25 or more*
|Get your books quickly and easily... and pay nothing for shipping. Just order $25 or more and standard shipping is on us (excludes Marketplace and Rental offerings).|
|$3.99 flat rate|
|UPS 2nd Day Air*||$11.99 flat rate|
|UPS Next Day Air*||$19.98 flat rate|
* Not available for PO boxes and APO/FPO
** Saturday delivery is only available in certain areas. UPS standard rates apply.
*** Separate shipping rates apply for bulk orders
PART I. THE AUDITING PROFESSION
1. The Auditing Profession.
2. Audit Reports.
3. Professional Ethics.
4. Legal Liability.
PART II. THE AUDITING PROCESS
5. Audit Responsibilities and Objectives.
6. Audit Evidence.
7. Audit Planning and Documentation.
8. Materiality and Risk.
9. The Study of Internal Control and Assessment of Control Risk.
10. Overall Audit Plan and Audit Program.
PART III. APPLICATION OF THE AUDITING PROCESS TO THE SALES AND COLLECTION CYCLE
11. Audit of the Sales and Collection Cycle: Tests of Controls and Substantive Tests of Transactions.
12. Audit Sampling for Tests of Controls and Substantive Tests of Transactions.
13. Completing the Tests in the Sales and Collection Cycle Accounts Receivable.
14. Audit Sampling for Tests of Details of Balances.
PART IV. AUDITING COMPLEX EDP SYSTEMS
15. Auditing Complex EDP Systems.
PART V. APPLICATION OF THE AUDITING PROCESS TO OTHER CYCLES
16. Audit of the Payroll and Personnel Cycle.
17. Audit of the Acquisition and Payment Cycle : Tests of Controls, Substantive Tests of Transactions, and Accounts Payable.
18. Completing the Tests in the Acquisition and Payment Cycle : Verification of Selected Accounts.
19. Audit of the Inventory and Warehousing Cycle.
20. Audit of the Capital Acquisition and Repayment Cycle.
21. Audit of Cash Balances.
PART VI. COMPLETING THE AUDIT AND OFFERING OTHER SERVICES
22. Completing the Audit.
23. Other Audit, Attestation Services and Compilation Engagements.
24. Internal and Governmental Financial Auditing and Operational Auditing.
Get Free Shipping on orders over $25 (not including Rental and Marketplace). Order arrives in 5-10 business days.
Need it faster?
We offer fast, flat-rate expedited shipping options.
|Sell it back by:|
|Guaranteed cash back:|
|Cost of this book|
after cash back:
Take advantage of Guaranteed Cash Back. Send your book to us in good condition before the end of the buyback period, we'll send YOU a check, and you'll pay less for your textbooks!
When you're done with this book, sell it back to Textbooks.com. In addition to the best possible buyback price, you'll get an extra 10% cash back just for being a customer.
We buy good-condition used textbooks year 'round, 24/7. No matter where you bought it, Textbooks.com will buy your textbooks for the most cash.
Being online is not required for reading an eTextbook after successfully downloading it. You must only be connected to the Internet duringthe download process.
What is the Marketplace?
It's another way for you to get the right price on the books you need. We approved every Marketplace vendor to sell their books on Textbooks.com, so you know they're all reliable.
What are Marketplace shipping options?
Marketplace items do not qualify for free shipping. When ordering from the Marketplace, please specify whether you want the seller to send your book Standard ($3.99/item) or Express ($6.99/item). To get free shipping over $25, just order directly from Textbooks.com instead of through the Marketplace.
FREE UPS 2nd Day Air TermsRental and Marketplace items are excluded. Offer is valid from 1/21/2013 12:00PM to 1/23/2013 11:59AM CST. Your order must be placed by 12 Noon CST to be processed on the same day. Minimum order value is $100.00 excluding Rental and Marketplace items. To redeem this offer, select "FREE UPS 2ND DAY AIR" at checkout. Offer not is not valid on previous orders.