Summary: This classic, best-selling book has been completely updated and revised to reflect the latest knowledge in the field. Basic Arrhythmias, Sixth Edition covers all the basics of arrhythmia interpretation and includes appendices on Clinical Implications, Cardiac Anatomy and Physiology, 12 Lead Electrocardiography, Basic 12 Lead Interpretation, Pacemakers, and Pathophysiology of Arrhythmias.Edition/Copyright: 6TH 06
The author takes great care in presenting a difficult topic in an eas ...show morey manner with a building block approach.
New To This Edition
- In the 6th edtion you will find:
- More strips for more practice. This Edition features 150 more rhythm strips than its predecessor, including 15 new 12-lead practice examples and 12 new pacemaker strips.
- A in-text student CD that will include:
- Rhythm Radomizer -- has 600 strips for students to practice with
- Videos and Animations -- brings the art alive from the book
- Electronic Flashcards -- more practice
Cover: Other Format
Publisher: Robert J.Brady Co.
Year Published: 2006
Other Editions of Basic Arrhythmias - With CD: