Summary: This full-sized text contains the essentials of keyboarding by touch and provides an effective introduction to the standard keyboard and numeric keypad. Each unit introduces students to new keys in an alternate hand, random-finger approach. The units are organized into these elements: Introduction, Development, Application, Review, and Evaluation. Lively practice material makes Basic Keyboarding an interesting way to learn the keyboard and numeric keypad.Edition/Copyright: 2ND 93
B ...show moreasic Keyboarding includes these features:
- Practice material progresses quickly to whole words and then to business-oriented sentences.
- Practices and exercises contain up-to-date business language.
- Text includes instruction for the 10-key numeric keypad.
- Instruction describes and reinforces correct typing techniques and posture.
- Text concludes with simple introduction to letter formatting.
- Basic Keyboarding can be used independently to develop competence with the keyboard for computer-related courses or applications. It can also be used with Keyboarding Correspondence as the introductory segment of a complete course in office keyboarding or typing.
Publisher: H. M. Rowe Co.
Year Published: 1993