Summary: This uniquely comprehensive book provides an overview of maternal nursing: pregnancy, prenatal care, labor and deliver, nursing care and the post partum period; as well as pediatric nursing: growth and development, health promotion, SIDS, hospitalization and common pediatric conditions. Edition/Copyright: 95
- up-to-date photos and charts visually stimulate users and support text concepts
- the latest information rega ...show morerding AIDS and other diseases is presented
- up-to-date coverage of common pediatric conditions relating to body systems, including signs, symptoms, treatment, and nursing care.
- comprehensive content covers both maternal and pediatric nursing
- normal as well as abnormal or complicated pregnancy, labor and delivery are discussed in a family-centered approach..
- chapters incorporate learning objectives and review questions to immediately reinforce comprehension of material.
- multicultural approaches to childbirth enhance user acceptance and understanding of cultural differences.
- pediatric material is presented in a growth and development format
- nursing care plans for both management and pediatric nursing are covered in detail
Publisher: Delmar Publications
Year Published: 1995