This edition has also been released as:
Summary: For courses in Introductory Psychology. Edition/Copyright: 05
This two-color, brief paperback offers a "no-frills," lower-priced alternative for introductory psychology. Written by the respected Morris & Maisto author team, it is thoroughly grounded in current research and covers all of the basic concepts in this course. The text includes figures and illustrations to aid comprehension, but does not have many of the boxed features and other pedagogy typically found ...show more in introductory psychology books.
- Chapter Outlines--Appear at the beginning of each chapter.
- Provides students an overview of the topics to be covered in that chapter.
- Key Terms--Defined within every chapter when they first appear.
- Helps students see which terms are most important.
- Anatomical illustrations--Include step-by-step captions.
- Helps students understand complex illustrations and processes.
- Summary Tables --In most chapters offer concise summaries of key concepts.
- Helps students organize and review important material.
Publisher: Prentice Hall, Inc.
Year Published: 2005