on Orders of $25 or more*
|Get your books quickly and easily... and pay nothing for shipping. Just order $25 or more and standard shipping is on us (excludes Marketplace and Rental offerings).|
|$3.99 flat rate|
|UPS 2nd Day Air*||$11.99 flat rate|
|UPS Next Day Air*||$19.98 flat rate|
* Not available for PO boxes and APO/FPO
** Saturday delivery is only available in certain areas. UPS standard rates apply.
*** Separate shipping rates apply for bulk orders
Martin, Garry L. : University of Manitoba
Pear, Joseph : University of Manitoba
I. THE BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION APPROACH.
2. Areas of Application: An Overview.
II. BASIC BEHAVIORAL PRINCIPLES AND PROCEDURES.
3. Getting a Behavior to Occur More Often with Positive Reinforcement.
4. Developing and Maintaining Behavior with Conditioned Reinforcement.
5. Decreasing a Behavior with Extinction.
6. Developing Behavioral Persistence Through the Use of Intermittent Reinforcement.
7. Types of Intermittent Reinforcement to Decrease Behavior.
8. Doing the Right Thing at the Right Time and Place: Stimulus Discrimination and Stimulus Generalization.
9. Developing Appropriate Behavior with Fading.
10. Getting a New Behavior to Occur: an Application of Shaping.
11. Getting a New Behavior to Occur with Behavioral Chaining.
12. Eliminating Inappropriate Behavior through Punishment.
13. Establishing a Desirable Behavior by Using Escape and Avoidance Conditioning.
14. Procedures Based on Principles of Respondent Conditioning.
15. Respondent and Operant Conditioning Together.
16. Transferring Behavior to New Settings and Making It Last: Generality of Behavior Change.
III. SOME PRELIMINARY CONSIDERATIONS TO EFFECTIVE PROGRAMMING STRATEGIES.
17. Capitalizing on Existing Stimulus Control: Rules and Goals.
18. Capitalizing on Existing Stimulus Control: Modeling, Guidance, and Situational Inducement.
IV. DEALING WITH DATA.
19. Behavioral Assessment: Initial Considerations.
20. Direct Behavioral Assessment: What to Record and How.
21. Functional Assessment of the Causes of Problem Behavior.
22. Doing Research in Behavior Modification.
V. PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER.
23. Planning, Applying, and Evaluating a Treatment Program.
24. Token Economies.
25. Helping an Individual to Develop Self-control.
26. Systematic Self-desensitization.
27. Cognitive Behavior Modification.
28. Areas of Clinical Behavior Therapy.
VI. A HISTORICAL PERSPECTIVE AND ETHICAL ISSUES.
29. Giving It All Some Perspective: A Brief History.
30. Ethical Issues.
Get Free Shipping on orders over $25 (not including Rental and Marketplace). Order arrives in 5-10 business days.
Need it faster?
We offer fast, flat-rate expedited shipping options.
|Sell it back by:|
|Guaranteed cash back:|
|Cost of this book|
after cash back:
Take advantage of Guaranteed Cash Back. Send your book to us in good condition before the end of the buyback period, we'll send YOU a check, and you'll pay less for your textbooks!
When you're done with this book, sell it back to Textbooks.com. In addition to the best possible buyback price, you'll get an extra 10% cash back just for being a customer.
We buy good-condition used textbooks year 'round, 24/7. No matter where you bought it, Textbooks.com will buy your textbooks for the most cash.
Being online is not required for reading an eTextbook after successfully downloading it. You must only be connected to the Internet duringthe download process.
What is the Marketplace?
It's another way for you to get the right price on the books you need. We approved every Marketplace vendor to sell their books on Textbooks.com, so you know they're all reliable.
What are Marketplace shipping options?
Marketplace items do not qualify for free shipping. When ordering from the Marketplace, please specify whether you want the seller to send your book Standard ($3.99/item) or Express ($6.99/item). To get free shipping over $25, just order directly from Textbooks.com instead of through the Marketplace.
FREE UPS 2nd Day Air TermsRental and Marketplace items are excluded. Offer is valid from 1/21/2013 12:00PM to 1/23/2013 11:59AM CST. Your order must be placed by 12 Noon CST to be processed on the same day. Minimum order value is $100.00 excluding Rental and Marketplace items. To redeem this offer, select "FREE UPS 2ND DAY AIR" at checkout. Offer not is not valid on previous orders.