Summary: Leading national and international experts contributed to 37 chapters on topics that range from promoting school safety, identifying troubled youth and suicide prevention to natural disasters, school and war, and children and grief.
There is no substitute for being prepared.
...show lessEdition/Copyright: 02
- From Theory to Practice
- Preventing and Preparing for Crisis Events
- Immediate Response to Crisis Event ...show mores
- Responding to Specific Crises
- Long Term Treatment of Traumatized Individuals
- Special Issues in Crisis Prevention and Response
Publisher: National Association of School Psychologists
Year Published: 2002