Summary: This title gives students of medicine, other health professions and science a coherent account of biochemistry and molecular biology. Over 500 two-colour line illustrations help the reader visualise biochemistry and understand difficult concepts. Gene structure and function are introduced early in the book as they are so central to the control and regulation of biochemical processes. This organisation of content provides the reader with a logical sequence of events that aids learning ...show more.Edition/Copyright: 5TH 05
- Highly visual presentation of subject
- Concentrates on essential core of knowledge
- Logical sequence of chapters with nucleic acids and protein synthesis covered at start of book.
- Entire book has been reviewed by medical students
- Clinical advisor introduced to authorship team
- More clinical relevance added to text
- New chapter on the The post-genomic era and its impact on the future of biochemistry and molecular biology
Publisher: Churchill Livingstone, Inc.
Year Published: 2005