Summary: Features & Benefits
...show lessEdition/Copyright: 2ND 04
- Over 80 contributors from academia, government and industry.
- The most up-to-date comprehensive reviews of all aspects of biomaterials
- Endorsed by the Society for Biomaterials
- Provides comprehensive coverage of principles and applications of all classes of biomaterials
- Integrates concepts of biomaterials science and biological interactions with clinical s ...show morecience and societal issues including law, regulation, and ethics
- Discusses successes and failures of biomaterials applications in clinical medicine and the future directions of the field
- Cover the broad spectrum of biomaterial compositions including polymers, metals, ceramics, glasses, carbons, natural materials, and composites
Cover: Download (ebook)
Publisher: Vitalsource Technologies, Inc.
Year Published: 2004