Summary: BizPlanBuilder Express--a workbook with CD-ROM package that includes the award-winning, best-selling software, BizPlanBuilder 8.1-- provides all the essentials for creating winning business plans, with step-by-step instructions for preparing each section of a plan, including ready-to-customize samples, prompts and advice, detailed marketing analysis with links to demographic and marketing tools to help make it easy, and flexible, straight-forward financial tools. Com ...show morepatible with both Windows and Macintosh operating systems.Edition/Copyright: (REV)04
- Learning Objectives: These features let students know what to expect as they work through each part of BizPlanBuilder and where they should concentrate their efforts.
- Useful Quotations: Thoughtful, well-turned phrases open each part and set the tone for explorations to come.
- Top 20 Questions: What do most people want to know about your business? BizPlanBuilder helps users develop and enhance their responses to this set of "warm-up" questions that forms the foundation of their business plans.
- Checklists: Easy-to-use checklists at the end of major sections help students sum up key decisions and actions before moving on to the next step.
- Review Questions: Interspersed throughout the text, short-answer review questions make sure that students retain and apply relevant information.
- Activities: Activities designed to engage students in productive use of BizPlanBuilder's many tools ensures students build knowledge as they build their plans.
- Useful Appendices. Additional resources and tools are provided in a short series of end-of-book appendices.
- NEW! Do It in BizPlanBuilder: Sidebars, including screen captures of software menus, introduce students to BizPlanBuilder's user interface and helps them get to the tools they need fast.
- NEW! Exercises: Hands-on exercises familiarize students with all aspects of the the BizPlanBuilder program, its templates, master plans, worksheets, and more.
Publisher: South-Western Publishing Co.
Year Published: 2004