This edition has also been released as:
Summary: This essential Middle English textbook, now in its third edition, introduces students to the wide range of literature written in England between 1150 and 1400.
...show lessEdition/Copyright: 3RD 05
- New, thoroughly revised edition of this essential Middle English textbook.
- Introduces the language of the time, giving guidance on pronunciation, spelling, grammar, metre, vocabulary and regional dialects.
- Now includes extracts from 'Pe ...show morearl' and Chaucer's 'Troilus and Criseyde'.
- Bibliographic references have been updated throughout.
- Each text is accompanied by detailed notes.
Publisher: Blackwell Publishers
Year Published: 2005
Other Editions of Book Of Middle English: