Summary: Master the NCLEX-PNÂ® exam with the new edition of Eyles: Mosby's Comprehensive Review of Practical Nursing for the NCLEX-PN! Concise review outlines reinforce your knowledge of nursing fundamentals, pharmacology, and nutrition, while chapters on emergency, medical-surgical, pediatric, maternity/women's health, and mental health help you understand concepts as they relate to the exam. This essential guide also includes a multitude of review questions in a v ...show moreariety of NCLEX-style formats, plus two comprehensive sample exams that prepare you for the test-taking experience and ensure successful results!
- Rationales for practice questions help you understand the correct or incorrect reasoning behind each answer choice.
- Outline format presents essential information clearly and concisely.
- Categorized practice questions help you identify your strengths and weaknesses by classification.
- 3,600 total questions, more than any other comprehensive LPN review book, give you ample testing practice.
- A new design, including over 60 new illustrations, visually reinforces concepts.
- All chapter questions include page references to Elsevier LPN textbooks for fast, efficient remediation.
- Additional alternate item format questions enhance your test preparation. ...show less