on Orders of $25 or more*
|Get your books quickly and easily... and pay nothing for shipping. Just order $25 or more and standard shipping is on us (excludes Marketplace and Rental offerings).|
|$3.99 flat rate|
|UPS 2nd Day Air*||$11.99 flat rate|
|UPS Next Day Air*||$19.98 flat rate|
* Not available for PO boxes and APO/FPO
** Saturday delivery is only available in certain areas. UPS standard rates apply.
*** Separate shipping rates apply for bulk orders
''The DA method works in all problems. It eliminates memorizing/guessing. For the first time ALL level 2 clinical students passed the pre-clinical med [test].''
--Susan M. Miaved, Assistant Professor Rutgers College, Newark, NJ
W.I. Publications Web Site, September, 2000
Section One : Refresher Math
1. Relative Value, Addition, and Subtraction of Decimals
2. Multiplication and Division of Decimals
3. Solving Common Fraction Equations
Section Two : Introduction To Drug Measures
4. Metric, International (SI) System
5. Additional Drug Measures: Unit, Percentage, Milliequivalent, Ratio, Apothecary, Household
Section Three : Reading Medication Labels and Calibrations
6. Reading Oral Medication Labels
7. Hypodermic Syringe Measurement
8. Reading Parenteral Medication Labels
9. Reconstitution of Powdered Drugs
10. Measuring Insulin Dosages
Section Four : Medication Administration Systems
11. Medication Administration Records
12. Medication Card Administration
Section Five : Dosage Calculation Using Dimensional Analysis
13. Dosage Calculation Using Dimensional Analysis
Section Six : Dosage Calculation from Body Weight and Body Surface Area
14. Adult and Pediatric Dosages Based on Body Weight
15. Adult and Pediatric Dosages Based on Body Surface Area
Section Seven : Intravenous Calculations
16. Introduction to IV Therapy
17. IV Flow Rate Calculation
18. Calculating IV Infusion Times
19. IV Medication and Titration Calculations
20. Heparin Infusion Calculations
Section Eight : Pediatric Medication Calculations
21. Pediatric Oral and Parenteral Medications
22. Pediatric Intravenous Medications
Get Free Shipping on orders over $25 (not including Rental and Marketplace). Order arrives in 5-10 business days.
Need it faster?
We offer fast, flat-rate expedited shipping options.
|Sell it back by:|
|Guaranteed cash back:|
|Cost of this book|
after cash back:
Take advantage of Guaranteed Cash Back. Send your book to us in good condition before the end of the buyback period, we'll send YOU a check, and you'll pay less for your textbooks!
When you're done with this book, sell it back to Textbooks.com. In addition to the the best possible buyback price, you'll get an extra 10% cash back just for being a customer.
We buy good-condition used textbooks year 'round, 24/7. No matter where you bought it, Textbooks.com will buy your textbooks for the most cash.
Being online is not required for reading an eTextbook after successfully downloading it. You must only be connected to the Internet during the download process.
What is the Marketplace?
It's another way for you to get the right price on the books you need. We approved every Marketplace vendor to sell their books on Textbooks.com, so you know they're all reliable.
What are Marketplace shipping options?
Marketplace items do not qualify for free shipping. When ordering from the Marketplace, please specify whether you want the seller to send your book Standard ($3.99/item) or Express ($6.99/item). To get free shipping over $25, just order directly from Textbooks.com instead of through the Marketplace.
FREE UPS 2nd Day Air TermsRental and Marketplace items are excluded. Offer is valid from 1/21/2013 12:00PM to 1/23/2013 11:59AM CST. Your order must be placed by 12 Noon CST to be processed on the same day. Minimum order value is $100.00 excluding Rental and Marketplace items. To redeem this offer, select "FREE UPS 2ND DAY AIR" at checkout. Offer not is not valid on previous orders.