Summary: Features Edition/Copyright: 5TH 99
- NEW--Appendices--Covering Clinical Implications of Arrhythmias, Cardiac Anatomy and Physiology, 12-Lead Electrocardiography, Basic 12-Lead Interpretation, and Pacemakers.
- Full color.
- Newly designed, full color, tear out flash cards--Included for learning practice.
- Flexible, self-instructional format-- Allows for self-paced or classroom learning.
- More than 480 practice rhyth ...show morem strips--Incorporated throughout.
- Key points and self-tests--In every chapter for quick review and self-evaluation.
- Clearly written, well organized, and easy to understand.
- ''Final Challenge'' self-test--At the end of book.
- Helps students evaluate their comprehension of material.
Publisher: Robert J.Brady Co.
Year Published: 1999
Other Editions of Basic Arrhythmias (Text Only):