Summary: Physical Examination and Health Assessment provides all the information necessary to conduct a holistic health assessment across the life span. The physical examination unit is organized by body system, pedagogically and clinically the most logical and efficient way to learn and perform health assessment. Each chapter has five major sections: Edition/Copyright: 4TH 04
- 1. Structure and Function A&P.
- 2. Subjective Data h ...show moreistory.
- 3. Objective Data skills, expected findings, and common variations for healthy people and selected abnormal findings.
- 4. Abnormal Findings illustrations of related disorders and conditions in atlas format. And
- 5. Application and Documentation sample charting, clinical case studies, nursing diagnoses, and critical thinking questions tied to the Saunders video series.
Publisher: W.B. Saunders Co.
Year Published: 2004
Other Editions of Physical Examination and Health Assessment - Text Only: