Summary: New Features Edition/Copyright: XXX
- A new cultural feature, Escales francophones, which appears after Chapitres 4, 6, 8, 10, and 12, encourages students to learn more about France and the Francophone world through cultural video clips and readings focused on the history and society of particular countries or regions--specifically France, Canada, Senegal, Belgium, and the Antilles.
- All chapters are updated to reflect ...show morecurrent cultural attitudes and language customs in France and the Francophone world.
- A revised Chapitre 8, "Parlons de la Terre," demonstrates the ever-changing sociological and ecological concerns of society today.
- The new readings in Chapitres 8, 9, and 11 reflect even more effectively the customs and concerns of today's French and Francophone world.
- The margin notes have been enriched and expanded throughout the Annotated Instructor's Edition.
- A revised companion student CD-ROM correlated with the text offers a large selection of cultural videos, readings and comprehension activities, chapter-specific vocabulary and grammar review quizzes, verb charts, a talking dictionary, and a link to the new Deux mondes Online Learning Center.
- The new companion Online Learning Center offers cultural links and additional vocabulary and grammar practice.
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Publishing Company
Year Published: 2005