on Orders of $25 or more*
|Get your books quickly and easily... and pay nothing for shipping. Just order $25 or more and standard shipping is on us (excludes Marketplace and Rental offerings).|
|$3.99 flat rate|
|UPS 2nd Day Air*||$11.99 flat rate|
|UPS Next Day Air*||$19.98 flat rate|
* Not available for PO boxes and APO/FPO
** Saturday delivery is only available in certain areas. UPS standard rates apply.
*** Separate shipping rates apply for bulk orders
Summary: For both CLT (MLT) and CLS (MT) hematology and hemostasis courses.
This comprehensive--yet easy to read--hematology and hemostasis text is designed for students at all levels of clinical laboratory science. In each chapter, two levels of objectives and questions (fundamental and advanced) are presented, allowing instructors to customize content to fit their specific course focus. Case studies and checkpoints in each chapter help students apply and assess th ...show moreeir knowledge as they progress. ...show less
I. INTRODUCTION TO HEMATOLOGY.
2. Cellular Homeostasis and Hematopoiesis.
II. THE HEMATOPOIETIC SYSTEM.
3. The Structure and Function of Hematopoietic Organs.
4. The Erythrocyte.
6. The Leukocyte.
III. HEMATOLOGY PROCEDURES.
7. Routine Hematology Procedures.
8. The Peripheral Blood Smear.
9. Bone Marrow Assessment.
IV. THE ANEMIAS.
10. Introduction to Anemia.
11. Impaired Erythrocyte Production.
14. Megaloblastic Anemia.
15. Hypoproliferative Anemia.
16. Introduction to Hemolytic Anemias.
17. Hemolytic Anemia: Membrane Defects.
18. Hemolytic Anemia: Metabolic Defects.
19. Hemolytic Anemia: Immune Mediated.
20. Hemolytic Anemia: Non-Immune Acquired Defects.
V. NONMALIGNANT DISORDERS OF LEUKOCYTES.
21. Nonmalignant Granulocyte/Monocyte Disorders.
22. Nonmalignant Lymphocyte Disorders.
VI. LABORATORY PROCEDURES USED IN DIAGNOSIS OF NEOPLASTIC HEMATOLOGIC DISORDERS.
23. Flow Cytometry.
25. Molecular Genetics of Hematologic Disorders.
VII. NEOPLASTIC HEMATOLOGIC DISORDERS.
26. Introduction to Neoplastic Hematologic Disorders.
27. Myeloproliferative Disorders.
28. Myelodysplastic Syndromes.
29. Acute Myelocytic Leukemia.
30. Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia.
31. Malignant Lymphoproliferative Disorders.
32. Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation.
VIII. BODY FLUIDS.
33. Body Fluids.
34. Primary Hemostasis.
35. Secondary Hemostasis and Fibrinolysis.
36. Disorders of Primary Hemostasis.
37. Disorders of Secondary Hemostasis.
39. Laboratory Testing in Coagulation.
X. OTHER HEMATOLOGY PROCEDURES AND TOPICS.
40. Special Hematology Procedures.
41. Automation in Hematology/Hemostasis.
42. Quality Assurance and Safety
Get Free Shipping on orders over $25 (not including Rental and Marketplace). Order arrives in 5-10 business days.
Need it faster?
We offer fast, flat-rate expedited shipping options.
|Sell it back by:|
|Guaranteed cash back:|
|Cost of this book|
after cash back:
Take advantage of Guaranteed Cash Back. Send your book to us in good condition before the end of the buyback period, we'll send YOU a check, and you'll pay less for your textbooks!
When you're done with this book, sell it back to Textbooks.com. In addition to the the best possible buyback price, you'll get an extra 10% cash back just for being a customer.
We buy good-condition used textbooks year 'round, 24/7. No matter where you bought it, Textbooks.com will buy your textbooks for the most cash.
Being online is not required for reading an eTextbook after successfully downloading it. You must only be connected to the Internet during the download process.
What is the Marketplace?
It's another way for you to get the right price on the books you need. We approved every Marketplace vendor to sell their books on Textbooks.com, so you know they're all reliable.
What are Marketplace shipping options?
Marketplace items do not qualify for free shipping. When ordering from the Marketplace, please specify whether you want the seller to send your book Standard ($3.99/item) or Express ($6.99/item). To get free shipping over $25, just order directly from Textbooks.com instead of through the Marketplace.
FREE UPS 2nd Day Air TermsRental and Marketplace items are excluded. Offer is valid from 1/21/2013 12:00PM to 1/23/2013 11:59AM CST. Your order must be placed by 12 Noon CST to be processed on the same day. Minimum order value is $100.00 excluding Rental and Marketplace items. To redeem this offer, select "FREE UPS 2ND DAY AIR" at checkout. Offer not is not valid on previous orders.