Top 10 Reasons Why Questia Will Help You Achieve a Better Grade
- Questia gives you full-text access to an exclusive collection of books and articles not available anywhere else. This valuable collection is only available to Questia members.
- You get unlimited access to the Web's largest collection of full-text books - 60,000 books from leading publishers and 1,000,000 articles. All genres are represented - from the classics to contemporary titles. History, Politics, Literature, Business, Economics, Psychology, Sociology, and Education are just a few of the subjects covered in the Questia library.
- Unlike typical websites, you can confidently cite and quote from any source in the Questia library because 100% of the books and articles are from credible, scholarly academic research material from leading publishers like Harvard University Press and Oxford University Press.
- Don't waste time with useless search engine results by instantly finding the information you need down to the exact page with the powerful full-text search and Find in Book tools.
- Get powerful research paper help from 6,000+ research topics with librarian-recommended books and articles on each topic that will help you quickly find the most relevant content for your project right from your desktop.
- Organize your research notes, papers and books in project folders and your personal bookshelf and workspace.
- Save time and headache by automatically creating accurate citations and bibliographies with a simple mouse click. Automatic citation and bibliography creation in 7 citation styles including MLA, APA, Turabian, and Chicago Manual of Style.
- Use the built-in encyclopedia, dictionary and thesaurus for quick and easy answers.
- Do high quality research while saving time with the convenience of Questia's web-based library and digital tools. The Questia library is never closed and goes where you go. Questia is available 24/7 and always has the books you need (no book is ever "checked out").
- It's proven! 75% of Questia subscribers have already achieved a better grade on their paper with Questia. You can, too.
Questia is the college student's research and writing must-have resource. Don't get left behind. Subscribe today.