Summary: Strength of the book is the writing style, with an approach that builds from the simple to the complex. Principles of Radiographic Imaging presents clear and concise information on radiographic contrast, density, detail and distortion, and ties those concepts together to present an overall picture of radiographic exposure. Radiographic Imaging is a required part of the Radiologic Technology curriculum, so any student who is studying to be a Radiologic Technologist, w ...show moreill need a book such as this to complete the curriculum.
* Both authors are well-known and respected in the field, both belonging to the AERS (Association of Educators in Radiologic Sciences)
* NEW! A new 4-color design with an expanded and revised art program.
* NEW! Many new and up-to-date equipment photos
* NEW! Expanded information on digital radiography is included in unit 3, with a new chapter (26) on Digital Image Management.
* NEW! A glossary has been added to this edition.
* The supplement package for this text is comprehensive, with a substantially revised workbook, instructor's manual, Web Tutor, and ECM (which includes PowerPoint, CTB and Image Library) ...show less