Summary: This versatile and colorful program for introductory German courses motivates students through its outstanding integration and use of authentic materials to illustrate vocabulary in context, communicative functions of grammatical structures, and cultural points. The wide variety of activities and exercises, the easy-to-follow chapter structure, and the wonderful array of multimedia supplements make Deutsch: Na klar! a favorite among a wide range of students and instruct ...show moreors.Edition/Copyright: 4
New to This Edition :
- New text-integrated video interviews continue the tradition of using authentic materials to illustrate linguistic concepts. "Functional" interviews shot on location in Germany target high-frequency language that integrates with each chapter.
- New "Neue Wörter" boxes make it easier for students to identify and learn key chapter vocabulary.
- New and updated authentic materials keep the textbook current and interesting for students.
- Revised readings provide students with high-interest input that reinforces chapter themes and vocabulary.
- A revised Student CD-ROM provides text-specific interactive practice of vocabulary and grammar.
- A new text-specific website offers a wide variety of language practice and cultural activities.
- Revised grammar presentations streamline and clarify the grammatical points.
- The outstanding integration of authentic materials illustrates vocabulary in context, communicative functions of grammatical structures, and cultural points.
- The text's communicative approach excels at developing students' skills through engaging and lively activities.
- Clear chapter structure guides students and instructors through vocabulary and grammar presentations, four-skills practice, and cultural features.
- High-interest authentic readings spark students' interest and develop their reading skills in German through the effective use of a variety of reading strategies.
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Publishing Company
Year Published: 2004