Written for the mainstream, sophomore/junior level Organic Chemistry course offered at both two and four year schools, this manual focuses upon implementing microscale techniques into the laboratory.
New to this edition
- Much of the theoretical source material and reference spectra have been moved to the Wiley website.
- Two additional spectroscopy chapters include introductory discussions of the application of ultraviolet and mass spectral data to the microscale organic laboratory.
- A new chapter addresses the classic identification of organic compounds by qualitative organic chemistry.
- The only instructional text available that focuses on teaching the techniques of the microscale for the introductory Organic lab.
- Provides instruction on microscale techniques for the professional research lab as well as the college classroom setting.
- Especially compatible in settings in which homegrown lab experiments are utilized.
- Includes some macroscale coverage.