Summary: This convenient, portable resource features much of the content from Nursing Diagnosis Handbook: An Evidence-Based Guide to Planning Care, 8th Edition in a concise, take-anywhere format. Perfect for use in clinicals, in class, and at the bedside, Mosby's Guide to Nursing Diagnosis is logically organized for quick access to essential care planning information and guidelines. Edition/Copyright: 2010
- Provides care plans for every N ...show moreANDA-I approved nursing diagnosis.
- A convenient A-to-Z organization helps you quickly locate key information.
- Includes complete coverage of pediatric, geriatric, and multicultural considerations, as well as home care and client/family teaching guidelines for each condition.
- Portable format makes it easy to carry and use while in clinicals, in class, or at the bedside.
- Features the most up-to-date 2007-2008 NANDA-I approved nursing diagnoses, including 15 new, 20 revised, and 5 replacement diagnoses.
- Patient/Family Teaching sections offer expanded wellness and health promotion information.
- Clustered wellness nursing diagnoses are quick and easy to locate.
Publisher: Elsevier Science
Year Published: 2010