Summary: Fundamentals of Weed Science, 2nd Edition, includes new developments in weed science as well as relevant aspects of the discipline's historical development. The focus is on weed biology and ecology, but coverage of herbicides and chemical weed control is also included. This is a book on the principles of weed science and not a weed control handbook.
...show lessEdition/Copyright: 3RD 08
- Provides in-depth coverage of weed e ...show morecology
- Contains comprehensive discussion of weed-crop competition
- Covers allelopathy in greater depth than most weed science texts
- Develops the concepts of weed management systems
- Is the only text with a chapter on uses of weeds
- Has an ecological focus rather than a chemical herbicide focus
Cover: Download (ebook)
Publisher: Vitalsource Technologies, Inc.
Year Published: 2008