Summary: Building Accounting Systems Using Access 2003 gives students the unique opportunity to perform a central role in ensuring that the accounting systems they use, audit, and help design will deliver timely, accurate, and complete information. Valuable hands-on experience reinforces accounting system principles while promoting accounting efficiency and transparency that managers and decision-makers expect. This text is a powerful tool that you can give your students to h ...show moreelp them bring accounting systems into a focused perspective.Edition/Copyright: (REV)05
- NEW! Increased Coverage of REA Modeling: In order for students to best understand and utilize REA Modeling, coverage on this framework has been expanded.
- NEW! Introduction to Database Theory: This text presents a solid introduction to database theory, and incorporates thorough discussions of normalization and entity-relationship modeling.
- NEW! More Accounting-Specific Examples: Real-world accounting examples provide students with a solid appreciation of the advantages of using and building accounting systems.
- Step-By-Step Learning Framework: All chapter guides include step-by-step instructions so that students are able to work through each example at their own pace.
- Reorganized End-of-Chapter Material: Students will comprehend and retain the material better due to the sound arrangement of multiple choice questions, practice problems and exercises, and discussion questions.
- Updated Screen Shots and Illustrations: All screen shots and illustrations have been updated to Access 2003.
- Online Tutorials: Internet based tutorials provide students with instant feedback and help them master key concepts. Tutorials are available a
Publisher: South-Western Publishing Co.
Other Editions of Building Accounting System Using Access 2003 - With CD: