on Orders of $25 or more*
|Get your books quickly and easily... and pay nothing for shipping. Just order $25 or more and standard shipping is on us (excludes Marketplace and Rental offerings).|
|$3.99 flat rate|
|UPS 2nd Day Air*||$11.99 flat rate|
|UPS Next Day Air*||$19.98 flat rate|
* Not available for PO boxes and APO/FPO
** Saturday delivery is only available in certain areas. UPS standard rates apply.
*** Separate shipping rates apply for bulk orders
Anderson, Ronald A. : Drexel University
Fox, Ivan : Pace University
Twomey, David P. : Boston College
Jennings, Marianne M. : Arizona State University
Director, Lincoln Center for Applied Ethics
PART I THE LEGAL AND SOCIAL ENVIRONMENT OF BUSINESS.
1. The Nature and Sources of Law.
2. The Court System and Dispute Resolution.
3. Business Ethics, Social Forces and the Law.
4. The Constitution as the Foundation of the Legal Environment.
5. Government Regulation of Competition and Prices.
6. Administrative Agencies.
7. The Legal Environment of International Trade.
10. Intellectual Property Rights.
PART II CONTRACTS.
11. Nature and Classes of Contracts.
12. The Agreement.
13. Capacity and Genuine Assent.
15. Legality and Public Policy.
16. Form of Contract.
17. Interpretation of Contracts.
18. Third Persons and Contracts.
19. Discharge of Contracts.
20. Breach of Contract and Remedies.
21. Accountants' Liability and Malpractice.
PART III PERSONAL PROPERTY AND BAILMENTS.
22. Personal Property.
24. Legal Aspects of Warehousing, Transportation, Factoring and Hotelkeeping.
PART IV SALES AND LEASES OF PERSONAL PROPERTY.
25. Nature and Form of Sales.
26. Passage of Title and Risk of Loss: Rights of Parties.
27. Obligations of Performance.
28. Warranties and Other Product Liability Theories.
29. Remedies for Breach of Sales Contracts.
30. Consumer Protection.
PART V NEGOTIABLE INSTRUMENTS.
31. Kinds of Instruments, Parties and Negotiability.
32. Transfer of Negotiable Instruments.
33. Rights of Holders and Defenses.
34. Checks and Funds Transfers.
PART VI DEBTOR-CREDITOR RELATIONS AND RISK MANAGEMENT.
35. Secured Transactions in Personal Property.
36. Other Security Devices.
PART VII AGENCY AND EMPLOYMENT.
39. Agency. 40. Third Persons in Agency.
41. Regulation of Employment.
42. Equal Employment Opportunity Law.
Get Free Shipping on orders over $25 (not including Rental and Marketplace). Order arrives in 5-10 business days.
Need it faster?
We offer fast, flat-rate expedited shipping options.
|Sell it back by:|
|Guaranteed cash back:|
|Cost of this book|
after cash back:
Take advantage of Guaranteed Cash Back. Send your book to us in good condition before the end of the buyback period, we'll send YOU a check, and you'll pay less for your textbooks!
When you're done with this book, sell it back to Textbooks.com. In addition to the best possible buyback price, you'll get an extra 10% cash back just for being a customer.
We buy good-condition used textbooks year 'round, 24/7. No matter where you bought it, Textbooks.com will buy your textbooks for the most cash.
Being online is not required for reading an eTextbook after successfully downloading it. You must only be connected to the Internet duringthe download process.
What is the Marketplace?
It's another way for you to get the right price on the books you need. We approved every Marketplace vendor to sell their books on Textbooks.com, so you know they're all reliable.
What are Marketplace shipping options?
Marketplace items do not qualify for free shipping. When ordering from the Marketplace, please specify whether you want the seller to send your book Standard ($3.99/item) or Express ($6.99/item). To get free shipping over $25, just order directly from Textbooks.com instead of through the Marketplace.
FREE UPS 2nd Day Air TermsRental and Marketplace items are excluded. Offer is valid from 1/21/2013 12:00PM to 1/23/2013 11:59AM CST. Your order must be placed by 12 Noon CST to be processed on the same day. Minimum order value is $100.00 excluding Rental and Marketplace items. To redeem this offer, select "FREE UPS 2ND DAY AIR" at checkout. Offer not is not valid on previous orders.