Summary: Learning drug calculation is one of a nursing student's most time-consuming and important tasks. Calculating Drug Dosages, 2nd edition, makes learning dosage calculation--even reviewing basic math principles--fun and easy! All modules have been updated to address medication errors and safety and the National Patient Safety Goals set forth by JCAHO. Plus, a new software interface presents a bold improvement to an already successful learning tool.Edition/Copyright: 2ND 07
Why is this so ...show moreftware better than the book or software your students are currently using?
- It teaches all major methods -- linear ratio and proportion, fractional ratio and proportion, dimensional analysis, and the formula method. Every method can be used for every problem.
- Students can work at their own pace through the entire program or focus on areas of weakness
- Section quizzes allow your students to check their progress and see where they need further review
- Allows students to print test scores so you can determine where your students need extra help
- Workbook allows your students to practice their mathematical skills when they are away from a computer
Cover: Multimedia Set
Publisher: F. A. Davis Co.
Year Published: 2007
Other Editions of Calculating Drug Dosages-Workbook and CD: