on Orders of $25 or more*
|Get your books quickly and easily... and pay nothing for shipping. Just order $25 or more and standard shipping is on us (excludes Marketplace and Rental offerings).|
|$3.99 flat rate|
|UPS 2nd Day Air*||$11.99 flat rate|
|UPS Next Day Air*||$19.98 flat rate|
* Not available for PO boxes and APO/FPO
** Saturday delivery is only available in certain areas. UPS standard rates apply.
*** Separate shipping rates apply for bulk orders
For full description, see Larson et al., Calculus with Analytic Geometry, 6/e.Edition/Copyright: 6TH 98
Note: Each chapter contains review exercises.
P. Preparation for Calculus
1. Graphs and Models
2. Linear Models and Rates of Change
3. Functions and their Graphs
4. Fitting Models to Data
1. Limits and Their Properties
1. A Preview of Calculus
2. Finding Limits Graphically and Numerically
3. Evaluating Limits Analytically
4. Continuity and One-Sided Limits
5. Infinite Limits
1. The Derivative and the Tangent Line Problem
2. Basic Differentiation Rules and Rates of Change
3. The Product and Quotient Rules and Higher-Order Derivatives
4. The Chain Rule
5. Implicit Differentiation
6. Related Rates
3. Applications of Differentiation
1. Extrema on an Interval
2. Rolle's Theorem and the Mean Value Theorem
3. Increasing and Decreasing Functions and the First Derivative Test
4. Concavity and the Second Derivative Test
5. Limits at Infinity
6. A Summary of Curve Sketching
7. Optimization Problems
8. Newton's Method
10. Business and Economics Applications
1. Antiderivatives and Indefinite Integration
3. Riemann Sums and Definite Integrals
4. The Fundamental Theorem of Calculus
5. Integration by Substitution
6. Numerical Integration
5. Logarithmic, Exponential, and Other Transcendental Functions
1. The Natural Logarithmic Function and Differentiation
2. The Natural Logarithmic Function and Integration
3. Inverse Functions
4. Exponential Functions: Differentiation and Integration
5. Bases Other than e and Applications
6. Differential Equations: Growth and Decay
7. Differential Equations: Separation of Variables
8. Inverse Trigonometric Functions and Differentiation
9. Inverse Trigonometric Functions and Integration
10. Hyperbolic Functions
6. Applications of Integration
1. Area of a Region Between Two Curves
2. Volume: The Disc Method
3. Volume: The Shell Method
4. Arc Length and Surfaces of Revolution
6. Moments, Centers of Mass, and Centroids
7. Fluid Pressure and Fluid Force
7. Integration Techniques, L'Hopital's Rule, and Improper Integrals
1. Basic Integration Rules
2. Integration by Parts
3. Trigonometric Integrals
4. Trigonometric Substitution
5. Partial Fractions
6. Integration by Tables and Other Integration Techniques
7. Indeterminate Forms and L'Hopital's Rule
8. Improper Integrals
8. Infinite Series
2. Series and Convergence
3. The Integral Test and p-Series
4. Comparisons of Series
5. Alternating Series
6. The Ratio and Root Tests
7. Taylor Polynomials and Approximations
8. Power Series
9. Representation of Functions by Power Series
10. Taylor and Maclaurin Series
9. Conics, Parametric Equations, and Polar Coordinates
1. Conics and Calculus
2. Plane Curves and Parametric Equations
3. Parametric Equations and Calculus
4. Polar Coordinates and Polar Graphs
5. Area and Arc Length in Polar Coordinates
6. Polar Equations of Conics and Kepler's Laws
Get Free Shipping on orders over $25 (not including Rental and Marketplace). Order arrives in 5-10 business days.
Need it faster?
We offer fast, flat-rate expedited shipping options.
|Sell it back by:|
|Guaranteed cash back:|
|Cost of this book|
after cash back:
Take advantage of Guaranteed Cash Back. Send your book to us in good condition before the end of the buyback period, we'll send YOU a check, and you'll pay less for your textbooks!
When you're done with this book, sell it back to Textbooks.com. In addition to the best possible buyback price, you'll get an extra 10% cash back just for being a customer.
We buy good-condition used textbooks year 'round, 24/7. No matter where you bought it, Textbooks.com will buy your textbooks for the most cash.
Being online is not required for reading an eTextbook after successfully downloading it. You must only be connected to the Internet duringthe download process.
What is the Marketplace?
It's another way for you to get the right price on the books you need. We approved every Marketplace vendor to sell their books on Textbooks.com, so you know they're all reliable.
What are Marketplace shipping options?
Marketplace items do not qualify for free shipping. When ordering from the Marketplace, please specify whether you want the seller to send your book Standard ($3.99/item) or Express ($6.99/item). To get free shipping over $25, just order directly from Textbooks.com instead of through the Marketplace.
FREE UPS 2nd Day Air TermsRental and Marketplace items are excluded. Offer is valid from 1/21/2013 12:00PM to 1/23/2013 11:59AM CST. Your order must be placed by 12 Noon CST to be processed on the same day. Minimum order value is $100.00 excluding Rental and Marketplace items. To redeem this offer, select "FREE UPS 2ND DAY AIR" at checkout. Offer not is not valid on previous orders.