Summary: This thorough revision of Cassell's long-renowned German Dictionary incorporates recent developments in English and German to bring it completely up to date, and supplies more idiomatic phrases and illustrative examples than every before.
This new edition
...show lessEdition/Copyright: REV 78
- Is over 300 pages longer than the previous edition
- Gives phonetic translations of German keywords and has a key to German pronuncia ...show moretion
- Indicates whether German verb prefixes are separable or not
- Has a bibliography of technical and specialist dictionaries
- Includes proper names in the main text
- Has a new clearer lay-out with entries in strictly alphabetical sequence
Publisher: Macmillan Publishing Co.
Year Published: 1978