Summary: Cellular and Molecular Immunology takes a comprehensive yet straightforward approach to the latest developments in this active and fast-changing field. Drs. Abul K. Abbas, Andrew H. Lichtman, and Shiv Pillai present sweeping updates in this new edition to cover antigen receptors and signal transduction in immune cells, mucosal and skin immunity, cytokines, leukocyte-endothelial interaction, and more. In print and online with additional resources, this reference is th ...show moree up-to-date and readable textbook you need to master the complex subject of immunology.
- Access the fully searchable text online at www.studentconsult.com, along with an image bank, animations, self-assessment questions, additional tables, and a glossary of immunology terms.
- Recognize the clinical relevance of the immunology through discussions of the implications of immunologic science for the management of human disease.
- Grasp the details of experimental observations that form the basis for the science of immunology at the molecular, cellular, and whole-organism levels and draw the appropriate conclusions.
- Stay abreast of the latest advances in immunology and molecular biology through extensive updates that cover cytokines, innate immunity, leukocyte-endothelial interactions, signaling, costimulation, and more.
- Visualize immunologic processes more effectively through a completely revised art program with redrawn figures, a brighter color palette, and more 3-dimensional art.
- Find information more quickly and easily through a reorganized chapter structure and a more logical flow of material. ...show less
More prices and sellers below.