Summary: Provide students with the best in keyboarding education from the proven keyboarding leader--now stronger than ever! This latest edition helps to prepare students for a lifetime of keyboarding success with a complete family of proven solutions updated for a new decade of business challenges. Students tap into the latest keyboarding technology, learn to master computer applications, and increase communication skills with the proven presentation from this best-selling t ...show moreext. Trust the leader who has taught more than 85 million to type--now bringing 100 years of publishing experience and a century of innovations together in a complete line of keyboarding solutions for you.Edition/Copyright: 8TH 05
- NEW! Computer Applications: Now fully integrated throughout the text, these applications emphasize their business use.
- Coverage of the Latest Keyboarding Technology: Technology that includes speech recognition, Internet, e-mail, database, electronic presentations, spreadsheets, and advanced word processing prepares students to excel in today's business environment.
- NEW! Communication Emphasis: Increased emphasis on communication enables students to refine this critical business skill.
- NEW! Input Technologies Coverage: New coverage of Input Technologies equips students to integrate the power of PCs and PDAs.
- NEW! Pre- and Post-Assessment Tools: Stronger pre- and post-assessment tools allow accurate monitoring of student progress.
- NEW! Updated Simulatons: These simulations reflect actual job situations in today's business world.
- NEW! Improved Instructional Design: This fresh new, contemporary look draws students' interest from the first page.
- NEW! ExamView Testing Software: Offering the latest test-creation and online testing software to quickly produce reliable, balanced tests, this software reduces grading time!
- Cycle Approach: With cross-curricular themes, this approach reinforces skills and enhances learning in other disciplines, including Arts and Literature, Social Studies, Science and Math, Environment and Health, and Technology.
- Non-Software-Specific Approach: This approach allows maximum flexibility in the classroom and workplace as students focus on mastering functions, rather then specific software programs.
Publisher: South-Western Publishing Co.
Year Published: 2005